Thursday, April 10, 2014

I don't know where you are

Where are you this moment?
Only in my dreams.
You're missing, but you're always
A heartbeat from me.
I'm lost now without you,
I don't know where you are.
I keep watching, I keep hoping,
But time keeps us apart

Is there a way I can find you,
Is there a sign I should know,
Is there a road I could follow
To bring you back home?

Winter lies before me
Now you're so far away.
In the darkness of my dreaming
The light of you will stay

If I could be close beside you
If I could be where you are
If I could reach out and touch you
And bring you back home
Is there a way I can find you
Is there a sign I should know
Is there a road I can follow
To bring you back home to me

 Hiya all my beautiful readers ...hope you all had a good week so far, so today im showing off the classic cut new dress from Baboom Couture, gorgeous Mesh dress available in lots colors and pattern. im sure if you tp down to Baboom you will find just the one for you ; )


Paired up with the super sexy Yvonne Stilettos by Felicity, now you can get them in super cool new colors and over 50% off in
Metallic Blue Cadet - Metallic Blush Contessa and Metallic Green Meadow Colors at Fab Free's Rascals Sales Room


The Look

Dress :Baboom - laura dress

Jewelry : Zuri Rayna's Symphony Crystal V2~Surreal/Green Opals

Makeup :Madrid Solo - Full Face Designs- Summer Days

Eyes :IKON Promise Eyes - Moor

Lashes :*MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1


Nails :Moondance Boutique SlinK Avatar Enhancement Shiney Matte

Hands :Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant



Poses : Ma Vie 

No comments:

Post a Comment