Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I just died in your arms tonight

I just died in your arms tonight
It must have been something you said
I just died in your arms tonight

I keep looking for something I can't get
Broken hearts lie all around me
And I don't see an easy way to get out of this
Her diary, it sits by the bedside table
The curtains are closed, the cats in the cradle
Who would've thought that a boy like me could come to this

Oh-oh-oh woh I, I just died in your arms tonight
It must have been something you said
I just died in your arms tonight
Oh-oh-oh woh, oh I, I just died in your arms tonight
It must have been some kinda kiss
I should have walked away, I should have walked away

Is there any just cause for feeling like this
On the surface I'm a name on a list
I try to be discreet but then blow it again
I've lost and found, it's my final mistake
She's loving by proxy, no give and all take
'Cause I've been thrilled to fantasy one too many times

Oh-oh-oh woh I, I just died in your arms tonight
It must have been something you said
I just died in your arms tonight
Woh-oh-oh I, I just died in your arms tonight
It must have been some kinda kiss
I should have walked away, I should have walked away

It was a long hot night
But she made it easy, she made it feel right
But now it's over, the moment has gone
I followed my hands not my head, I know I was wrong

Oh I, I just died in your arms tonight
It must have been something you said
I just died in your arms tonight
Oh I, I just died in your arms tonight
It must have been some kinda kiss
I should have walked away, I should have walked away

 Hiya all

So yeah i took alittle weekend break from blogging because i have been really busy in RL, so im sorry for no post in the weekend. anyway now i have a little time to blog is time for This week Hello Tuesday yay !!!
that means for one day and one day only 50% vs 50 L sale, going on at the Cosmopolitan Sale Room sim.


Im showing of the totally super cool and sexy Died in your arms mesh dress from LIV Glam, i really like the many color options that comes with the Hud, you get a large amount of diffrent options, that would fit any taste ...



The Look 

Dress :[LG] Boutique-[ SPRING14]  Died In Your Arms At Hello Tuesday

Jewelry : Moondance Jewels Love Bird - Desir Edition  Can be picked up here

Hair :^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh C4 Hair

Hands : Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant

Nails : -{ZOZ}- Daisy Chain Gold Poloish (Slinks)  At CSR

Feet :Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High 

Shoes :Slink Siren Stiletto

Make-up : Madrid Solo- Runway Designs- Soft Sacrifices Lavender

Skin : -Glam Affair Neva - skin

Eyes : IKON Ascension Eyes - Glacier

Lashes : *MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Poses : Ovation

No comments:

Post a Comment