Thursday, April 17, 2014

I try

Games, changes and fears
When will they go from here
When will they stop
I believe that fate has brought us here
And we should be together
But wer,e not
I play it off but I'm dreamin of you
I'll keep it cool but I'm fiendin.
I try to say goodbye and I choke
I try to walk away and I stumble
Though I try to hide it it's clear
My world crumbles when you are not near
Goodbye and I choke
I try to walk away and I stumble
Though I try to hide it, it's clear
My world crumbles when you are not near

I may appear to be free
But I'm just a prisoner of your love
I may seem alright and smile when you leave
But my smiles are just a front
I play it off but I'm dreamin of you
I'll keep my cool but I'm fiendin
I try to say goodbye and I choke
I try to walk away and I stumble
Though I try to hide it it's clear
My world crumbles when you are not near

Here is my confession
May I be your possesion
Boy I need your touch
Your love kisses and such
With all my might I try
But this I can't deny
I play it off but im dreamin of you
I'll keep my cool but I'm fiendin
I try to say good bye and I choke
I try to walk away and I stumble
Though I try to hide it it's clear
My world crumbles when you are not near


 Hi agian all ...

A new round of Bargain Barn has started .....The Bargain Barn is an event that runs every 1st & 3rd Tuesday of every month. You can find lots of great designers with items priced at 50L or less. Each store will also have a free gift!  So stop by and check it out!

 Today i have mix and matched some of the super cool designs of this great round ....
yay hope you all like.

Hurry up and get going if you want your hands on some of the awesome deals !!!!

 The Look

Top and Bra : .:PC:. Madison Crop Top&Bra- At Bargain Barn

Skirt :Black8 - Stripe Skirt Stripped - At Bargain Barn

Shoes :.:PC:. Emyllia Heels - - At Bargain Barn

Sunglasses : From RIDERS BLACK COMPLET OUTFIT **Brii Underground**- At Bargain Barn

Necklace : From RIDERS BLACK COMPLET OUTFIT **Brii Underground**- At Bargain Barn

Hair :Vanity Hair: Say My Name-Dark Reds(Box)

Skin : Glam Affair - Cleo - Europa - 03

Lashes :*MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Eyes :IKON Lucid Eyes - Lush

Nails :Moondance Boutique SlinK Avatar Enhancement Snakes Skin

Hands :Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant

Feet :Slink AvEnhance Medium Feet

Poses : oOo Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment