Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I'm a butterfly

i'm a little butterfly
Spread my colorful wings
Even though I'm small and frail
I can do almost anything
Caterpillar in my cocoon

I'm gonna be a butterfly soon
I'm a little butterfly
I can soar through the sky
So glad I ended up like this
Thanks to metamorphosis
I'm a butterfly
I'm a butterfly
Yeah
I'm a butterfly


New stunning dress and hat from Baboom Couture, is now available in 5 beautifull colors.




 Also new stunning poses from Ma Vie Called My Land includes 10 poses 35L each or buy the fatpack for 250L, available at the Liaison Collaborative

 The Look



Nails :-{ZOZ}- Wild Silver Polish (Slinks) - AT CSR

Hands :Slink Elegant


Eyes :IKON Ascension Eyes - Glacier

Lashes :  *MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD

Hair :*ARGRACE* MIZUKI - Reds

Shoes : N-core DESIRE "Lilac" (Mesh)

Jewelry : Lazuri Noor Mystic Infinity

Poses :  Ma Vie - My Land at Liaison Collaborative


No comments:

Post a Comment