Saturday, April 5, 2014

I've finally found you

Not even they can stop me now
Boy, I’ll be flying overhead
Their heavy words can’t bring me down
Boy I've been raised from the dead

No one even knows how hard life was
I don't even think about it now because
I've finally found you
Oh, sing it to me

Now my life is sweet like cinnamon
Like a fucking dream I'm living in
Baby love me cause I'm playing on the radio
(How do you like me now?)

Pick me up and take me like a vitamin
'Cause my body's sweet like sugar venom oh yeah
Baby love me cause I'm playing on the radio

American dreams came true somehow
I swore I'd chase until I was dead
I heard the streets were paved with gold
That's what my father said

No one even knows what life was like
Now I'm in LA and it's paradise
I've finally found you
Oh, sing it to me

Now my life is sweet like cinnamon
Like a fucking dream I'm living in
Baby love me cause I'm playing on the radio

Pick me up and take me like a vitamin
'Cause my body's sweet like sugar venom oh yeah
Baby love me 'cause I'm playing on the radio

 Okay this is the last post of the day, i wish that you all have a great day/night what ever you have weekend plans or is working your ass of at work or what not.

Today i have been trying to get blogging some of the awesome things that i did not great around to yet but was really due, im sorry for that but my RL has been crazy busy, and i have been really stressed out.


So this beautiful silk dress you can get your hands on in 2 super great versions at the awesome Baboom Couture, but you have to hurry it Limited and only 20 pieces, and get this only for 100l could it get any better ??

So if you dont want to miss out on this get going !!!

 The super cool Poses is from that amazing Ma Vie, im falling more and more in love with Mavi Becks pose, they always inspire really good looking pictures!!

The poses you can get a the Fashion Limited, so hurry before they are all gone !!! There is only 50 available, and after that you will never see them agian.

 The Look

Dress : Baboom Mesh-Dress-ELIZA

Jewelry and Nails : Moondance Jewels Charlotte - Desir Edition - Can be picked up here

Hands :Slink Elegant 1

Skin : Glam Affair - Cleo - Europa - 03

Lashes : *MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Make-up : Madrid Solo -Show Designs- Trinity

Eyes :IKON Promise Eyes - Moor

Hair : ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Ruby Hair

Poses : Ma Vie. - Heavenly Creatures -  For Fashion Limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment