Friday, April 4, 2014

The Bargain Barn

There are nine million bicycles in Beijing
That's a fact,
It's a thing we can't deny
Like the fact that I will love you till I die.

We are twelve billion light years from the edge,
That's a guess,
No-one can ever say it's true
But I know that I will always be with you.

I'm warmed by the fire of your love everyday
So don't call me a liar,
Just believe everything that I say

There are six BILLION people in the world
More or less
and it makes me feel quite small
But you're the one I love the most of all

We're high on the wire
With the world in our sight
And I'll never tire,
Of the love that you give me every night

There are nine million bicycles in Beijing
That's a Fact,
it's a thing we can't deny
Like the fact that I will love you till I die

And there are nine million bicycles in Beijing
And you know that I will love you till I die!


 Hello My beautiful Readers !!!

Hope you all had a wonderfull week and its looking forward to a great weekend :D
Today i have some very awesome news for you that is !!!!


Bargain Barn is up .. this is the first and exciting first round!

April 1st - 14 April



Every round will be for available for 2 weeks, so make sure to get down there and grab some of the amazing deals before its to late.

The cool  .:PC:. Carlie blouse comes with a color hud with alot of great color choices, i paired it up with the sexy .:PC:. Ella Metalic Pants in white and cute Necklace from AsHmOoT and this is just some of the super great designs you can get your hands on at the Bargain Barn.

 The Look

Shirt : .:PC:. Carlie blouse -AT Bargain Barn

Pants : .:PC:. Ella Metalic Pants -  AT Bargain Barn

Necklace : AsHmOoT_Acc Coll_Dolly Pearls&Rose Necklace_White - AT Bargain Barn

Bracelet : [ glow ] studio - Ribbon and Pearls braceletes

Hands : Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant

Nails :Ma Vie Classic

Lashes : AD-Vamp Lashes

Boots :   Similar Siracusa Centurian Brown

Hairpin :Glam Affair - My Cute Roses Red

Sunglasses : Glam Affair - 50 Sunglasses Sky

Hair :~ Tableau Vivant~ Vlodovic hair - Equinox

Skin : Glam Affair - Cleo - Europa - 03

Lipstick :Glam Affair - Cleo 

Poses : -IsoMotion- 

No comments:

Post a Comment