Monday, April 21, 2014

Under the sunlight

Well I just heard the news today
It seems my life is going to change
I close my eyes, begin to pray
Then tears of joy stream down my face

With arms wide open
Under the sunlight
Welcome to this place
I'll show you everything
With arms wide open
With arms wide open

Well I don't know if I'm ready
To be the man I have to be
I'll take a breath, I'll take her by my side
We stand in awe, we've created life

With arms wide open
Under the sunlight
Welcome to this place
I'll show you everything
With arms wide open
Now everything has changed
I'll show you love
I'll show you everything

 Hiya all...

The stunning group gift Aria from PurpleMoon Creations is now back in 9 beautiful new shades, and get this until the 25april Poulet Koenkamp is offering this wonderfull gown 50 % off, you dont need to be a member to get this deal.


Also jewelry designer  Zuri Lyric, Suggest this amazing jewelry set as a perfect match for the gown, as always lots og color options in the hud and sure to fit any style.

This will also be 50% OFF! my not sure my day could get any better getting my hands on these great deals ;)

so hurry tp down to PurpleMoon if you want to grab the offers before its to late ...

 The Look

Gown : :: PM :: Aria Gown in Emerald/Black

Jewelry : Lazuri Precise Frimon Complete Set

Flower Hat : LaGyo_Anemone headpiece

Hair : Magika [01] Mint

Lashes :*MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Eyes :IKON Promise Eyes - Moor

Eyeshadow : Madrid Solo - Full Face Designs- Summer Days

Lipstick : Madrid Solo- Runway Designs- Soft Sacrifices Aqua

Hands : Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant

Nails : Maai Slink * Nails Party

Poses : WetCat Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment