Saturday, April 12, 2014

Until she's broke Inside

Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain
I leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days
She told me in the morning she don't feel the same about us in her bones
Seems to me that when I die these words will be written on my stone

And I'll be gone, gone tonight
The ground beneath my feet is open wide
The way that I been holding on too tight
With nothing in between

The story of my life
I take her home
I drive all night to keep her warm
And time... is frozen
The story of my life
I give her hope
I spend her love
Until she's broke
Inside

 Hiya all my lovelies !

Hope you all doing great..and have a wonderfull weekend....

So what goddies do i have today you ask well, This you your last chance today to TP down to the awesome Cosmopolitan sim, for this round of nice deals.

 So today i went for a total casual look, something i would wear in my RL everyday life when i come home from a hard work day.


The first think i do when i get home is putting on a oversized shirt and my fav jeans, then if i need to go anywhere its easy to put on a bit of makeup, jewels and some cool shoes then im ready to head out.
 The Look

Shirt : -SSW- T-Shirt Marie Kitty-At CSR

Jeans : Magnifique Flaunt it Jeans - Ombre Aqua Fade-At CSR

Shoes :Eudora 3D Laika Boots BBG 

Jewelry ::Chop Zuey- Group Gifts 

Hands :Slink Elegant 

Nails : R.S. Tiger Glitter Nail HUD ~Cold~ [Slink Nails] - - At CSR

Gloves : Izzie's - Fingerless Leather Gloves Applier HUD

Hair :Vanity Hair: Spooky-Dark Reds

Make-up :..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Bensu Eyeliner Fatpack

Skin :-Glam Affair - Zara - Europa

Lashes :*MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD

Eyes :IKON Lucid Eyes - Lush

Poses : WetCat

Location : Izzie's Mainstore

No comments:

Post a Comment