Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Woke up cold one Tuesday

Woke up cold one Tuesday,
I'm looking tired and feeling quite sick,
I felt like there was something missing in my day to day life,
So I quickly opened the wardrobe,
Pulled out some jeans and a T-Shirt that seemed clean,
Topped it off with a pair of old shoes,
That were ripped around the seams,
And I thought these shoes just don't suit me.

Hey, I put some new shoes on,
And suddenly everything is right,
I said, hey, I put some new shoes on and everybody's smiling,
It's so inviting,
Oh, short on money,
But long on time,
Slowly strolling in the sweet sunshine,
And I'm running late,
And I don't need an excuse,
'cause I'm wearing my brand new shoes.

Woke up late one Thursday,
And I'm seeing stars as I'm rubbing my eyes,
And I felt like there were two days missing,
As I focused on the time,
And I made my way to the kitchen,
But I had to stop from the shock of what I found,
A room full of all off my friends dancing round and round,
And I thought hello new shoes,
Bye bye them blues.


Take me wandering through these streets,
Where bright lights and angels meet,
Stone to stone they take me on,
I'm walking to the break of dawn.



 Hiya all my lovelies ....

I hope your all have a super tuesday, oh and what do that mean there is a new round of Hello Tuesday...yes thats right, and today im showing of this super cool On the Metro outfit from LG Boutique.

 Also there is a super new awesome round of the Cosmopolitan Sale Room going on, and this super cool poses with props you and get your hands on at this round, plus the rocky earrings, and the wild nailpolish..

Yay so get down and get you shopping on, and pick some of the great deals.

The Look

Dress : [LG] Boutique-[ SPRING14] On The Metro - AT HELLO TUESDAY

Earrings : *P* Izar Earrings ~Platinum~ - AT CSR

Eyes : IKON Lucid Eyes - Lush

Lashes :*MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD

Hair ::::Exile:: Crazy in Love: Dark Reds

Nails : -{ZOZ}- Wild Silver Polish (Slinks) - AT CSR

Hands :Slink Elegant

Skin ::-Glam Affair Neva - skin

Shoes :  N-core SENSE 2 "Platine

Poses,Shoes and shoe boxes :   {NanTra} To The New Year 2- AT CSR

No comments:

Post a Comment