Friday, June 27, 2014

She dreams of brass and gaslight

She dreams of brass and gaslight
Imagines taking a trip on a steam powered ship
 
Soon came a day under skies that were gray
When I knew I couldn't stay in this ghost town full of
Clones and clowns and carbon copy towns, with
Kine and swine and nothing that was mine,
And this town's decline with my hatred intertwined,
So I gather all I find and I bolt it to me,
Fueled my fires and I grabbed my pliers, and I'm lit!

I made my own machine
Yes, we're building steam
I hate the same routine

I made my own machine
Yes, we're building steam
I hate the same routine

I, I never looked back--I want to never return
If I could find a fuse, those bridges would burn
 
 Hello my lovelies

Hope your all doing great, and getting ready for weekend..

So the other day My Second Life Sister, Belladonna !! Also a great great SL blogger, one of my big inspiration for becomeing a blogger,get into my box saying ..."sissy i may or may not have given your blog link to Wicca Merlin "  Thank you sissy <3



My heart jumps when i see that text, i close my eyes and hear a ding ding, and see in my box, Wicca’s name, reading what she had to say, really made my day.
Thank you so much Wicca for adding me to your blogger group i cannot say how happy and honoured i am to be a part of it.

The first design im going to showcase is this super unique full length steampunk dress called  Araminta one of the latest releases.
The Bodice has a kinds off corset style lace up front, under the jacket you have a  lace shirt so you couls wear it with or without the jacket.

I really adore the top hat with the great detail of gears and pocket watch design..

 The Look

Gown :Wicca's Wardrobe - Araminta Gown

Top Hat : Wicca's Wardrobe - Steampunk Hat

Face Chain : ...::: Scrub :::...Alice's Chains Bronze

Necklace :PIXEL BOX - Steampunk Necklace Clock

Lashes : *MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD    

Eyes : IKON Lucid Eyes - Lush
 
Skin :LAQ- Mima pale

Face Tattoo : :Little Pricks: Tell me a Story  Face Tattoo

Nails :[MANDALA]-KABUKI BLACELET,Handring,Nail

Gloves :Yasum*MESH*Pegan Steam Gloves

Hair :*ARGRACE* HARUKA-Reds

Poses : PosESion

No comments:

Post a Comment