Monday, June 23, 2014

Silver Seraphin

Hello all my lovelies ...

Hope you all had a great weekend ...i know i did, but i have also not blogged much this weekend ...sorry for that i will try and make up for it with some more blogging this week ;)

Anyway today im showing of the new Relisha outfit from Zed Sensation perfect for seducing,or if you just want to wear something that makes you feel sexy, this is the dress for that, comes with necklace and bracelet, aswell.

So at the moment im in a bit of a dark, goth mood as you can see from my styling, the killer Gladiator boots are from **Dirty Princess** for Slink High feet, the wings are part off the Silver Seraphin outfit new at Vita's Boudoir.

Bracelet is from the Elite Moon newest release at Zuri Jewelry, with the elite set you can change color of gems and metal ,simply by clicking any one of the items and use the drop menu.

 Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul and faith
And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate
Pleased to meet you
 Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what's confusing you
Is just the nature of my game
Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me Lucifer
Cause I'm in need of some restraint
So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
Use all your well-learned politesse
Or I'll lay your soul to waste, um yeah
Pleased to meet you
 The Look

Outfit and Necklace  :  Zed Sensations*.Relisha outfit

Wings :Vita's Boudoir - Silver Seraphin

Bracelet :Zuri Rayna~ Elite Moon

Hands :Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant

Headpiece ::: PM :: Creatura Headpiece -

Eyes :IKON Promise Eyes - Paradise

Nails :Moondance Boutique SlinK Avatar Enhancement Snakes Skin

Lipstick : {MUA} - Matte Lipstick - Black

Skin :Glam Affair - Kaelyn - Europa - 01

Lashes : *MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD     

Eyeshadow : ~Oceane~ Bette Boom Eyeshadow

Hair :.:EMO-tions:. * PRIA * reds-pack

Boots : **Dirty Princess** Gladiator Couture Princess MESH Boots

Poses : Picture 1 = Ma Vie 
            Picture 2 and 3 = F*cking Ninjas'

No comments:

Post a Comment