Tuesday, June 24, 2014

You are golden

Greetings my beautiful readers

So today is time to show of the dazzling new realeases from Lybra! The new Alessandra gown, a strapless mermaid figured gown, with a elegant sweetheart bodice that is designed to create and enhance your shape.
I really love the black and gold pattern texture of the gown looks amazing!
you could choose to wear the gown with out the flexi skirts, but i always love when the light fabrics dance at my feet.
This is the perfect ball gown, giveing you that glamorous and chic ball look that will make sure you will not be short of dance partners :) 

I paired it up with the beautiful new Lazuri Shanty Complete Set, that aslways comes with a hud, for changing the color of Metals, Gems and so on, to suit your every need.
This new set is 50% OFF until June 30th!


You are golden,
Precious as a prayer flying up through the air
While the rain is falling
Golden, timeless as a kiss
Baby I don't wanna miss another perfect moment
To tell you, how you make me feel
The day you strolled in, my heart was stolen
Cause you are golden

 Smallest parts of who you are
Are everything to me
From the way you laugh to the way you cry
To the way you love on me
Shadows run and darkness fades
When you come around
My single star amongst the gray
Always shining down
The Look

Gown : !:Lybra:! Alessandra 

Jewelry : Lazuri Shanty Complete Set

Lipstick :Glam Affair - CLEO - lipstick

Eyeshadow : Silken Moon - Eclipse ES Centrestage Neutral

Eyes :IKON Promise Eyes - Paradise

Lashes :  *MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD    

Skin : -Glam Affair - Zara - Europa

Nails : CCD MESH FINGERNAILS -MAGIC ART #1

Hair : Magika [01] Wait

Poses : IsoMotion

Also Have a look at the other Lybra Locations 

 
Lybra Flagship Store
Lybra at Madison Bay
Lybra at SaliMar
Lybra at The Galleria at Frank’s 

Lybra at Bogart’s Jazz Club  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment