Friday, July 11, 2014

Candyland

The first week of MOG is going to take place in the wonderfull world of Candyland, look for ward to meeting characters like Queen Frostine,Princess Lolly ,Lord Licorice - and many more this week as you wonder around Candy Land ....

SATURDAY July 12, 2014
 

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! You are cordially invited to a delectable feast of candy confections, creamy whipped delights, and hot out of the oven baked goods at Queen Frostine's Palace. This benevolent sugar hostess with the mostess knows how to throw a candy party and she wants to see  you along with BOSL, Boulevard, and Siren Productions on July 12th

SATURDAY July 12, 2014
12-2pm SL SCALA Candyland Party (Hosted at SCALA)

12-12:30pm SL Candyland Fashion Extravaganza Trip 1 (Sponsored by Boulevard)
12:30-1pm SL Candyland Fashion Extravaganza Trip 2 (Sponsored by Boulevard)
1-1:30pm SL Candyland Fashion Extravaganza Trip 3 (Sponsored by Boulevard)
1:30-2pm SL Candyland Fashion Extravaganza Trip 4 (Sponsored by Boulevard)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5pm-6pm SL SCALA Candyland Party (Hosted at SCALA)

5-5:30pm SL Candyland Fashion Extravaganza Trip 1 (Sponsored by Boulevard)~
5:30-6pm SL Candyland Fashion Extravaganza Trip 2 (Sponsored by Boulevard)

Amberchaudry Corpur owner and designer of Masoom is one of the sponsors for the event, and im showcasing the beautiful Queen Frostine gown, exclusive at the MOG.


I wish that you were my Lollipop
Sweet things, I will never get enough
If you show me to the sugar tree,
will you give me a sodapop for free?

Come with me Honey,
I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
Run like the wind - fly with me to Bountyland
Bite me, I'm yours - if you're hungry please understand
This is the end - of the sweet sugar Candyman


I wish that I were a Bubble Gum,
chewing on me, baby, all day long
I will be begging for sweet delight,
until you say I'm yours tonight 


The Look  

Gown : [[ Masoom]] princess Frostine At MOG- ( lm comeing tomorrow )

Jewelry :ZURI~Miss Metaverse 2013 Vintage Pearl Diamond Collection

Make-up :Madrid Solo-Show Designs- Cold As Ice

Nails : -{ZOZ}- Sweet Candy Mesh Nails - At MOG- ( lm comeing tomorrow )

Hands :Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant

Feet :Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High 

Hair :Magika [01] Wait

Lashes :*MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Skin : LAQ- Mima pale

Eyes : IKON Promise Eyes - Paradise

Poses :  Ma Vie   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment