Sunday, July 6, 2014

I'm only human

I can hold my breath
I can bite my tongue
I can stay awake for days
If that's what you want
Be your number one

I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
I can dance and play the part
If that's what you ask
Give you all I am

I can do it
I can do it
I can do it

But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human



Hiya all my beautiful readers ...

Happy lazy sunday i hope, well for me is going to be anyway ;) hope you are all doing good.

Today i want to show you all this lovely gown from Zed Sensations,the indian inspired Beauty Sari gown in deep blue with gold Embroidery.

This beautiful silk gown, will turn heads at any occasion :)


Also im wearing the beautiful stunning Eye-shadow from Lybra! by Natzuka, that you can pick up at the Summer Fair 2014, ends today better hurry and get your hands on this :)



 The Look

Gown :Zed Sensations - Beauty Sari

Jewelry :Chop Zuey - MVW A Lotus for Rehana Headdress

Eyeshadow : !:Lybra:! By Natzuka  [makeup] FALARIA Gold ~ At Summer Fashion Expo

Lipstick : Madrid Solo -Lip Designs- Line Up

Hand Tattoo :.: TAOX :. TaTToo & Applier // Chest Soaring Butterfly        

Hair :Vanity Hair: Say My Name-Dark Reds

Skin :  Glam Affair - Cleo - Europa - 03

Eyes :IKON Promise Eyes - Paradise

Lashes :*MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Hands :Slink AvEnhance Hands Female _relaxed

Poses : Ma Vie  

Also Have a look at the other Lybra Locations 

 
Lybra Flagship Store
Lybra at SaliMar
Lybra at The Galleria at Frank’s
Lybra at Bogart’s Jazz Club   


No comments:

Post a Comment