Saturday, July 5, 2014

Life imitates art

In the land of Gods and Monsters
I was an Angel
Living in the garden of evil
Screwed up, scared, doing anything that I needed
Shining like a fiery beacon

You got that medicine I need
Fame, Liquor, Love give it to me slowly
Put your hands on my waist, do it softly
Me and God, we don't get along so now I sing

No one's gonna take my soul away
I'm living like Jim Morrison
Headed towards a fucked up holiday
Motel sprees sprees and I'm singing
'Fuck yeah give it to me this is heaven, what I truly
Want'
It's innocence lost
Innocence lost

 Hiya all my lovelies ...

And for some of you happy weekend...and for the rest that are working i hope you all have a great day aswell.
So my styling today is a bit of Lady Gaga Artpop inspired, and the song is from Lana del ray, because those 2 songs have been going on repeat for my today hehe.



 The  Sexy body suit im wearing is from [[ Masoom]] for Oh My Gatcha the event is ungoing until  July 15th 2014.
At the end of the post you can see what colors you can be lucky to get, a 50 L per play ..

 The Look

Body Suit : [[ Masoom]] Touch me not body suit top 2- At Oh My Gatcha
  
Collar and sword : Vita's Boudoir - Silver Seraphin

Cuffs : Wicca's Wardrobe - New Age Bracelets  

Leggings : Leggings Words - 4 Styles - 3 Layers 

Wings : G. Inc. Hawk Wings - Mesh

Make-up :  Madrid Solo -Single Layer Designs- South of Sanity

Hair :Vanity Hair: Spooky-Dark Reds

Skin :Glam Affair - Kaelyn - Europa - 01

Eyes : IKON Lucid Eyes - Lush 

Lashes : *MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD     

Hands :Slink AvEnhance Hands Female -Relaxed

Boots : **Dirty Princess** Gladiator Couture Princess MESH Boots 

Poses : WetCat  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment