Wednesday, July 16, 2014

My Mistress

I Was Thinking Some Day
I Grow Out Of This Phase
What A Big Mistake That Was
Is It Love That We Make
I'm Caught Up In This Maze
Wish It Haven't Begun.
I'm To Weak To Leave.
But God I Can't Stand Myself No More.
She Calls Me Angel
That Ain't The Truth
You Know, You Know

And Even Though It's Wrong
That I'm Living Such A Lie
I Just Can't Leave You Alone
The More That We Go On This Guilt
Just Builds Up Inside
Still I Can't Leave You Alone
Girl, I Just Can't Leave My Mistress
No, I Just Can't Leave My Mistress
Why Do You Feel Like Something
That I Shouldn't Hide
I Just Can't Leave You Alone




Hello Everyone

The month of games are still going strong , today im showcaseing this sexy and chic mistress gown, a black and glitteri slim fit gown, with a sheer top.
From Masoom one of the sponsors for the event.

Here is the program for this weekend, you dont want to miss this !!

SATURDAY July 19th, 2014 - 12-1pm
 SL Chess The Royal Battle
 (Sponsored by AIM/Siren Productions with Support from Boulevard & SCALA)

SUNDAY July 20th, 2014
1pm-3pm SL AIM Chess Party (Hosted at AIM)

5-6pm SL Chess The Royal Battle (Sponsored by AIM/Siren Productions with Support from Boulevard & SCALA)



Also im useing some new stunning poses from the great Ma Vie ! New release called Flirty, also ma vie has some new sexy couples poses out that i will be showing in later posts, but go grab these awesome poses already ;)


 Last im wearing the beautiful Czarina Peacock bracelet from Zuri Jewelry that is sold separately, as i was showing in my last post there are also necklace and earrings in 13 amazing colors.



The Look

Gown : [[ Masoom]] Mistress gown - At MOG

Nails : -{ZOZ}- Who Mesh nails - At MOG

Bracelet : Zuri Rayna~Czarina Peacock bracelet

Hair : .:EMO-tions:. * ANUSHKA * flames

Skin :-Glam Affair - Zara - Europa

Eyes :IKON Promise Eyes - Quicksilver

Lashes : *MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1 

Necklace and earrings :Chop Zuey - Consecration Set Wht 

Make-up :MONS SAVAGE / Makeups - Eyeshadow Soul

Poses :  1 pic also Ma Vie !!
Pictures 2-4 New Ma Vie     Flirty !!


No comments:

Post a Comment