Tuesday, July 1, 2014

My only dream is about you and I

When you're gonna stop breaking my heart
I don't wanna be another one
Paying for the things I never done
Don't let go
Don't let go
To my love

Can I get to your soul
Can you get to my thoughts
Can you promise we won't let go
All the things that I need
All the things that you need
You can make it feel so real.


I need you more than air when I'm not with you
Please don't ask me why, just kiss me this time
My only dream is about you and I.



Hiya all my Lovelies ...

So now i got around to showcase one more of the gorgeous and unique gowns from Lybra! 
The Marvelous strapless A-line floor Length Constantia gown, in white with black print , features a feather skirt that you can choose to wear or not,the gown is perfect both ways, in my mind.Sure to be a real head turner.


I wanted to play around a little today and try and give it a dreamy look today,
 i paired it up with group gift from Finesmith and pearl eyebrows from Purplemoon Creations.

Also im wearing the new release from Zuri Jewelry, the stunning Vintage Bliss-Creme Pearl Collection, the full set is 449L for group members and non group members pay 599L.


The Look

Gown :!:Lybra:! Constantia

Jewelry : Zuri Rayna~Vintage Bliss-Creme Pearl Collection V2

Pearl Brows : :: PM :: Swan Jeweled Brows in the Moonlight

Nails :FINESMITH - Slink Avatar Enhancement-Fingernails ILLUSTRATED SET

Wings : F I N E S M I T H - FLY GIFT

Eye-shadow :..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Bensu Eyeliner Fatpack

Lipstick :Madrid Solo -Lip Designs- Facade Lips

Hair :Khaleesi Hair *BLACK & WHITES* - OakLeaf Hair

Eyes :IKON Promise Eyes - Paradise

Lashes :*MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Hands : Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1

Poses : Ma Vie 

Also Have a look at the other Lybra Locations 

 
Lybra Flagship Store
Lybra at Madison Bay
Lybra at SaliMar
Lybra at The Galleria at Frank’s 

Lybra at Bogart’s Jazz Club  

No comments:

Post a Comment