Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Summer Rain

Storming outside, rain
She keeps me home
Quiet conversation makes me warm
So

Summer rain
Whispers me to sleep
And wakes me up again
Sometimes I swear I hear her call my name
To wash away the pain
My summer rain

In the middle of the night when I'm alone
I feel her kisses on me even when she's gone
Can't wait 'till she gets home

Summer rain
Whispers me to sleep
And wakes me up again
Sometimes I swear I hear her call my name
To wash away the pain
My summer rain

Hello my lovelies ...

Hope you are all doing good, on this for me very rainfull day, smiles but im here inside sitting infront of the computer looking out the window,coffee and a candle next to me and listening to Moon River and songs in that style.
Smiles i do like days like this,as much as i love a day where i can be outside in the summer weather,i do like a rainey day at home or at a cafe looking at the rain falling.

So today styleing is a new cute summer dress from Snow Wolfhunter owner and creator of MAAI.
This lose summer dress is now available in 6 beautiful silky colors and with white floral print.

 So i paried the dress up with cute summer DEBORAH  sandals from REDGRAVE,that comes with hud where you can change colors of metal,shoesparts,heels and nails.

Also wearing the beautiful Lazuri -  Kaya jewelry, That i find fits the dress perfectly.

The Look

Dress : MAAI - Ruya summer dress in brown

Jewelry :Lazuri - Kaya

Hair : MINA - Astrid - Dark red

Shoes : REDGRAVE -  DEBORAH - 12colors

Nails : Moondance Boutique SlinK Avatar Enhancement Shiney Matte

Bag : [LG] Boutique-Sasha Handbag

Hands :Slink AvEnhance Hands Female -relaxed

Eyes :IKON Promise Eyes - Paradise

Lashes :*MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Skin : -Glam Affair - Zara - Europa

Lips : Glam Affair - CLEO - lipstick - ( Fatpack )

Eyeshadow : Silken Moon - Eclipse ES Centrestage Neutrals

Poses : oOo Studio

Location : vespertine home and deco

No comments:

Post a Comment