Saturday, July 19, 2014

The right one

What if we were meant to be together
What if you were meant to be the one
I could hide a million years and try to believe
That any time the girl in mind will come and rescue me

'Cause you're the fire, you're the one
But you will never see the sun
If you don't know, you're right next to the right one
I could call it many names
But it's myself I need to blame
If you don't know, you're right next to the right one

In the end you've got a friend for lifetime
Truly there to truly care for you
I know you cry a million tears so I want you to know
That a pretty face can take you places, you don't wanna go

You're right next ti the right one
I could call it many names
But it's myself I need to blame, if you don't know
You right next to the right one
Right next to the right one

Hello Everyone and Happy Saturday.

Today im shwoing of a new release from ZED Sensation, a new slim fit dress with Leopard/cheetah print,for all you lovers of animal print dresses this one is just perfect for that late dinner out or a warm summer day,where you wanna look posh and still,have a summer feel to your look.
The outfit also includes leopard/cheetah heels for slink high feet heel only,Necklace and Earrings,plus at handbag.(that im not useing in my styling today)

I paired it up with a cool  headpiece from Zibska,this design is unique and are sure to be ahead turner,also to give your look that last wow.


 Nails are for **{FORMANAILS}** that i found at the Cosmopolitan Sale Room, i must say i really love the detail and look on these nails and you can even change the colors in 5 hot colors,after i picked them up at CSR ,i had to go have a look at the store,you can really find some unique designs,and this will not be the last time i will bring something from there

The Look

Dress : Zed Sensations*.Stepping Out dress Outfit

Headpiece : Zibska ~ Adora

Nails :**{FORMANAILS}**For Slink Hand -PUNK -ELEGANT+1+CASUAL - AT CSR

Skin :Glam Affair - Elvi - Fairy 05

Hair : [RA] Lilly Hair - Reds

Bracelet :Zuri Rayna~ Elite Moon

Make-up :Zibska ~ Valbone Eyeshadows

Lashes :*MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD 

Eyes :  IKON Promise Eyes - Quicksilver

Poses :   Ma Vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment