Thursday, July 10, 2014

The witch doctor

I told the witch doctor I was in love with you
I told the witch doctor you didn't love me too
And then the witch doctor, he told me what to do

Now, you've been keeping love from me
Just like you were a miser
And I'll admit I wasn't very smart
So I went out and found myself
A guy that's so much wiser
And he taught me the way to win your heart
My friend the witch doctor, he taught me what to say
My friend the witch doctor, he taught me what to do
I know that you'll be mine when I say this to you
Oh, Baby ....



Hello hello lovelies ...

Hope you are all haveing a super great day, i have off so im enjoying a bit of blogging and styling today...yay....
So first off  i want to tell you about the new beautiful One Night gown , one of the latest released from the lovely Sugarfairy2, owner and designer of ZED sensations.


I paired it up with the devilish Witch Doctor headpiece from the amazing !:Lybra:! this will surely make you stand out, and make you feel like a sexy vampire queen.
Also wearing the unique !:Lybra:! Isabella, that i think is the perfect match for my dark styling today.

The Look

Gown :Zed Sensations*.One Night Gown

Headpiece : !:Lybra:! Witch Doctor

Necklace : !:Lybra:! Isabella 

Make-Up : Madrid Solo -Full Face Designs- Fatal Beauty

Bracelet : Zuri Rayna~ Elite Moon Full Collection

Nails : ...::: Scrub :::... I want it!

Hair :  [RA] Lilly Hair - Reds

Skin : -Glam Affair - Candy - Horror edition 03

Eyes :Eyes : IKON Lucid Eyes - Lush 

Lashes :*MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Poses :Ma Vie  


Also Have a look at the other Lybra Locations 

 
Lybra Flagship Store
  Lybra at SaliMar
Lybra at The Galleria at Frank’s 

 Lybra at Bogart’s Jazz Club  

No comments:

Post a Comment