Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Tuxedo Mask

In a crescent dish, I take off my star earring
What should I do? My heart, my heart is bursting
Even if the fireworks become stars, and love disappears into darkness,
Please! Don't let these kisses stop
This scent of velvet can steal me away
These hearts are a love met in the milky way
A mantle in the midnight, a spreading rainbow
I love you, more and more,
A tuxedo mirage
A tuxedo mirage

My heart, my heart is bursting
Even if tears become stars, and the carousel disappears,
Please! Don't let these kisses stop
I want to be humbled by your velvet glance,
These hearts are a love sworn in the milky way
A tempest of petals gently holds me
Forever and ever without disappearing
A tuxedo mirage A mantle in the midnight, a spreading rainbow
I love you, more and more,


 Hello Beautiful readers ...

Hope you all had a great couple of day, and yes im back and ready to get my blogging on for you guys ..woot ...



 So today im showcaseing you this awesome , sexy and very unique  Nancy Tux Outfit from Wicca's Wardrobe.
That you can get you hands on at the july Gypset Market.



Also the maks and bag im wearing is from Wicca's Wardrobe at the Gypset Market this round. I paired it up with a Fedora and tie, to make a kind of Blues Brothers Styling, hehe.

The Look

Tux : Wicca's Wardrobe - Nancy Tux Outfit - At Gypset Market

Maks : Wicca's Wardrobe - Spiked Mask - At Gypset Market

Bag : Wicca's Wardrobe - Nancy Bag - At Gypset Market

Fedora and hair : *ARGRACE* Fedora Hat "Mystic bob"

Skin :Glam Affair - Cleo - Europa - 03

Tie :[MANDALA]SMEXY TIE NECKLACE(cross)/Temple silver

Bracelet : GizzA - Odyssey Watch&Bracelet [Black]

Lipstick :!Silken Moon Signature Lipstick

Eyes : REPULSE - Living Dead Eyes v2 Eyes

Hands : Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant

Shoes : Bens Boutique - Pamela Stiletto - (Slink High Feet) 

  Nails :  Moondance Boutique SlinK Avatar Enhancement Chrome Nails   

Location : Hunter Valley

Poses : Ma Vie  

2 comments: