Sunday, August 10, 2014

Another summer day

Another summer day
Has come and gone away
In Paris and Rome
But I wanna go home
Mmmmmmmm

May be surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone
I just wanna go home
Oh, I miss you, you know

And I’ve been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you
Each one a line or two
“I’m fine baby, how are you?”
Well I would send them but I know that it’s just not enough
My words were cold and flat
And you deserve more than that

Another aeroplane
Another sunny place
I’m lucky, I know
But I wanna go home
Mmmm, I’ve got to go home

Hello my beauties

I have some great news fro you all today , Get a Summer Make Over Under 150L!
Update your wardrobe with ZANZE summer-themed clothing items.
One of them the new Lexi Jumper outfit, a cute light summer top and jeans shorts with a belt,available in 6 cool pastel colors.

Perfect summer outfit for those hot day, going to the beach or just strolling along the peir.


Paired up with stone jewelry from [MANDALA] called KYARA, and the cloudy day beach bag from AITUI ,gatcha 50L per play.

 The Look

Outfit : [ZE] - Lexy Jumper {PASTELS}

Bag : AITUI - Beach Bag - Cloudy Day

Jewelry : [MANDALA] - KYARA

Hair : [LeLutka]-EMELI hair/Naturals

Boots : BAX - Prestige Boots Brown Leather

Eyes :IKON Lucid Eyes - Lush
 
Lashes :*MC* - "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
 
Skin : -Glam Affair - Zara - Europa


HandsSlink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant

Poses : oOo Studio 

No comments:

Post a Comment