Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Barely legal

You open up and what you gain is another hole
reaching out for a hand and I know
the fear of losing all the trust that it craves
and feel that parts of you are never coming back

I used to think that life was ugly and a mess
well I was right but what else to do other than your best
the meaning of it all you find within yourself
I hold the key but where's the door
I kick it in

Whatever that I want I will get
I'll take the beatings too and all the blame
but father you're the one that I miss
I'm thankful that I have our loved ones near

Hello Hello Everyone <3


So today im showcasing for you all a rare gatcha items from [[ Masoom]] owner Amberchaudry Corpur.
The super sexy Barely Legal Top, comes in 4 beautiful colors Red,Gold,Pink,Green and 1 rare the black that im wearing in this post.
available at Erotigacha 2 Event going on until the 16th of august and is 50 L per play.
To get to the Event pleace TP to [[ Masoom]] and have a look at sale and event board to pick up TP.

Read more about the event here .


 I paired it up with the sexy and unique group gift,yes i did say group gift from Wicca's Wardrobe.
The killer Ripley Heels for Slink High Feet.

The jewelry i picked up at Zibska's 50L Closeout Sale,until 11 August you can get your hands on some very cool designs for only 50 L.



The Look

Top : [[ Masoom]] Barely legal gacha - @Erotigacha 2

Skirt : :::insanya::: Mesh - Ruby Mini-Skirt - Black

Heels : Wicca's Wardrobe - Ripley Heels Group Gift August 2014

Jewelry : Zibska ~ Sevan Necklace & Earrings

Cuffs : Wicca's Wardrobe - New Age Arm Parts V1 [BOXED]

Nails + Rings : **{FORMANAILS}**- For Slink Hand - ELEGANT1-Design-PUNK

Eyeshadow : Zibska ~ Kaliska Eyeshadows

LipsMadrid Solo - Lip Designs-  Facade Lips

Hair : .:EMO-tions:. - * STRANGELOVE * reds-pack

Eyes : IKON -Promise Eyes - Quicksilver
 
Skin : -Glam Affair - Zara - Europa
Lashes  :*MC* - "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Poses : oOo Studio Ottoman (Old gift) 

Letters :We'er Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment