Monday, August 4, 2014

Johanna at the Hunger Games

Yeah, well, yes! I am angry. You know, I'm getting totally screwed over here. The deal was that if I won the Hunger Games, I get to live the rest of my life in peace. But now, you wanna kill me again. 
  
"They can't hurt me. I'm not like the rest of you. There's no one left I love."
―Johanna




Hello Hello My Beautiful Readers !

Today i want to showcase yet another unique and stunning outfit for the 75th Quell of The Hunger Games presented by OPIUM Evolution.

The Johanna Outfit, is a short black dress with sweetheart neckline, and covered with a bright gold net shimmering down the back train of the short dress.

This gorgeous outfit, with unique headpiece in black and gold and a  Mockingjaw Brooch,was created for the event by Wicca Merlin owner of Wicca Wardrobe.


I paried the ourfit up with killer gladiator boots from .:JUMO:. , that you also can get your hands on at the Hunger Games event.

The Make-up and unique bird earrings are from Zibska.



The Look

Dress + Headpiece : Wicca's Wardrobe - Johanna Dress @ O P I U M - The Hunger Games Tribute

Hair : .:EMO-tions:. - * MANTUS * reds-pack

Boots : .:JUMO:. -  Gladiator Boots @ O P I U M - The Hunger Games Tribute

Eyeshadow : Zibska ~ Valbone Eyeshadows

Lips : Zibska ~ Azali Lips

Eyes : IKON -Promise Eyes - Quicksilver
 
Skin : -Glam Affair - Zara - Europa

Lashes 1 :*MC* - "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Lashes 2 : Boudoir - Serious eyeliner

Hands : Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1 


Nails : Moondance Boutique - SlinK Avatar Enhancement - Mosiac Tile

Bracelet : Chop Zuey - L'Africaine Cuff Bracelets

Earrings : Zibska ~ Birdie Earrings [no transfer]

Poses : PosESion 

2 comments:

  1. Wow again amazing Lycilla! Thank you so much!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, your awesome creations are just wonderfull to style

      Delete