Friday, August 8, 2014

Let The Games Begin

Hunger Games,
I wanna win I win it all,
I wanna win all day,
I'm not teaming,
I'm not teaming,
You should have learned how to play!

Yes I win it all,
So I win it all,
I wanna win all day!

I'm not teaming,
I'm not teaming,
YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN MY LAST HUNGER GAMES!
MC-hunger game song


Hi Hi All my Beautiful Readers


So today im going to showcase another unique design for the Hunger Games event, that taking place inworld this week, next part of the adventure,by Opium Evolution will be running this weekend, so better TP there for the show.

and in the waiting time TP down to the sim and pick up some of the many Exclusive creations from the the 21 amazing designers takeing part in this event.

One of them is Lyrical Bizarre,the Gala Dress for the Hunger Games is yet another very unique and very colorfull creation from  !Lyrical B!zarre Templates!
Im am in love with the color play on the dress and the stone/diamond print gracefully running down the back of the dress.


I styled my outfit today with awesome gladiator boots from **Dirty Princess** the new Legend Princess release.
And some beautiful mixed jewelry in pink colors from Bens Beauty and [MANDALA].

Useing poses from Ma Vie! remember Ma Vie! has a birthday sale going on until  August 10th, all poses in store for 50% off Singles, packs, couples all prices are slashed, even on the newest releases!


The Look

Dress : !Lyrical B!zarre Templates! - Gala - @ O P I U M - The Hunger Games Tribute

Hair : [sYs] - AKEMI Hair (rigged mesh) - HELL Pack

Boots : **Dirty Princess** - Legend Princess  Mesh Boots -Pink

Bracelet : [MANDALA ] - KABUKI BLACELET,Handring,Nails/Shangri-La PINK

Necklace and earrings :..:: BenS Beauty ::.. -  Jay necklace and earring

Eyeshadow : .Oh!Liv. -  Eyeliner *Shards* Aether

Lips : Madrid Solo -Lip Designs- Facade Lips

Eyes :IKON Lucid Eyes - Lush
 
Lashes :*MC* - "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1  

Skin : -Glam Affair - Zara - Europa

Feet :Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female High   

HandsSlink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant

Poses : Ma Vie  

Location :[[ SoNg BiRd]]  &  [[..DaRk TeArS..]]

No comments:

Post a Comment