Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Madonna

This guy was meant for me
And I was meant for him
This guy was dreamt for me
And I was dreamt for him

This guy has danced for me
And I have danced for him
This guy has cried for me
And I have cried for him

Many miles many roads I have traveled
Fallen down on the way
Many hearts many years have unraveled
Leading up to today

This guy has prayed for me
And I have prayed for him
This guy was made for me
And I was made for him

 Hello Hello My lovely readers.

Hope you are all doing great,so today i want to showcase designs from the new round of The Instruments that started on august 1 and will continue,until the 28th.
This month, Fashion and Music icons is the theme. Hurry down!

To grab the very sexy Madonna inspired outfit from the amazing Wicca Merlin,creator of Wicca's Wardrobe.


All the parts (Top,Pants,bracers,shoes and so on) will be sold single and also as a full version with a discount.
The sexy and very unique Ripley Heels for Slink High feet is a exclusive for the event and will be gone when this round ends.
So better hurry down and get you hands on these ;)


So was looking up Madonna Styles on the internet and found some with her, where she is wearing a sexy Eyepatch, and mostly i remember her blond curly hair and always wearing fingerless gloves,so that was the look i was going for with my wanna be Madonna today hehe.

The stage props i was lucky to find at {Virtual Props} you can find some very cool scenes there so if you have not been there,you should go take a look.



The Look 

Top : Wicca's Wardrobe - Nagini Top -  @ The instruments

Pants : Wicca's Wardrobe - Anakri Pants - @ The instruments

Shoes : Wicca's Wardrobe - Ripley Heels - Instruments EXCLUSIVE -  @ The instruments

Hat and Bracers : Wicca's Wardrobe - Ciccone Set - @ The instruments

Eyepatch : .Shi : Patch Mechanics

Skin : LAQ- Mima pale

Hair : ~Tableau Vivant~ Campbell hair - Equinox

Hands + Nails : Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual

Gloves : Izzie's - Slink HUD - Fingerless Leather Gloves

Neck Tattoo : ::TI:: - Naughty Neck Tattoo @ Black Fashion Fair

Eyes : IKON - Promise Eyes - Quicksilver

Lashes : *MC* - "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1


Props and poses : {Virtual Props} Groupies Photography Pose Prop

Microphone : {NanTra} Back to Black - @ Black Fashion Fair

Guitar :  Flying V' Electric Guitar

2 comments:

  1. OMG Lycilla!!! This so rocks... literally!!! Thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY thank you so much <3.... glad you like it ...hugs

      Delete