Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Music is my life

This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
No silent prayer for the faith-departed
I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
You're gonna hear my voice
When I shout it out loud

It's my life
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive
(It's my life)
My heart is like an open highway
Like Frankie said
I did it my way
I just wanna live while I'm alive
It's my life 

Better stand tall when they're calling you out
Don't bend, don't break, baby, don't back down



Hiya my beautiful readers.

Im sorry for not blogging alot last week, but i had some RL stuff to tend to, but now im back and ready to show you some awesome new designs.
From my wonderfull sponsors yay.


So first off, I want to showcase for you all,
the new slim fit, casual Music is my life jeans in blue with white print from [[ Masoom]] ,that you can grab at the august round of the Designer Showcase.

I styled them up with yellow heels for slink medium feet from LG boutique, also up for grabs at designer showcase.
The unique jewelry is from Lazuri called Kaya, and as always you can change color of stones and metal to fit your needs.


The Look

Shirt : 1 Hundred - Expose Shirt - Blue

Jeans : [[ Masoom]] - Music is my life jeans blue @ Designer Showcase

Heels : [LG] Boutique-Jolene Heel @ Designer Showcase

Bag : [LG] Boutique--Sasha Handbag 1
  
Jewelry : Lazuri - Kaya set 

Hair : [LeLutka] - SJ hair/Dark Red

Make-Up : Madrid Solo- Runway Designs- Soft Sacrifices Golden

Skin : -Glam Affair - Zara - Europa

Lashes :*MC* - "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1


Eyes :IKON - Promise Eyes - Quicksilver

Feet : Slink - AvEnhance Feet Midium

Hands :Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant

Nails :Moondance Boutique - SlinK Avatar Enhancement - Chrome Nails

Poses : Ma Vie  

Location :[[ SoNg BiRd]]  &  [[..DaRk TeArS..]] 

No comments:

Post a Comment