Sunday, August 31, 2014

Rock your rack - Nephele

When I come to terms to terms with this
When I come to terms with this
When I come to terms to terms with this
My world will change for me
I haven't moved since the call came
Since the call came I haven't moved
I stare at the wall knowing on the other side
The storm that waits for me

Then the Seated Woman with a Parasol
May be the only one you can't betray
If I'm the Seated Woman with a Parasol
I will be safe in my frame

I have no need for a sea view
For a sea view I have no need
I have my little pleasures
This wall being one of these

When I come to terms to terms with this
When I come to terms with this
When I come to terms with this whip lash
of silk on wool embroidery



Goodmorning my lovelies...

Hope you all had a wonderfull weekend, and are enjoying the last day before most of us goes back to work.
I know i am hehe.

So today im very excited to show you all the beautiful, gothic victorian Nephele Gown from Designer Wicca Merlin owner of Wicca's Wardrobe.
This stunning gown featuring hat and gloves will be available on September 1st, at the Rock your rack, fundraising event,  by Models Giving Back
When you buy this outfit you will be giveing 50% to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.


 Paired it up with a velvet gothic parasol featuring beautiful lace inserts on the edges,from Wicca's Wardrobe.

Also wearing  from the 24 Squared event,that will start next week friday, new cool Koffin Nails for Slink hands, by creator Bcreative Wilde owner of Dark Passions. Only 30 of these exclusive nails will be sold, so if you want to own these artfull nails be sure to get down to the 24 Squared event,fast when it opens ....



The Look

Gown+ Hat + Gloves : Wicca's Wardrobe - Nephele Gown @ Rock Your Rack

Nails : Dark Passions - KN - Etched Elegance @exclusive@the 24 Squared event

Hands : Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual


Parasol : Wicca's Wardrobe - Velvet Parasol Type [A]

Hair : .:EMO-tions:. - * SUNSHINE * darkred

Jewelry : Swallow - Cameo Pink

Lips : Madrid Solo -Lip Designs- Facade Lips

Eyes : IKON - Promise Eyes - Quicksilver


Lashes : *MC* - "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Skin : -Glam Affair - Zara - Europa


Poses : Ma Vie 



No comments:

Post a Comment