Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Rock Your Rack

You with the sad eyes
Don't be discouraged
Oh I realize
It's hard to take courage
In a world full of people
You can lose sight of it all
And the darkness inside you
Can make you feel so small

But I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful,
Like a rainbow

Show me a smile then,
Don't be unhappy, can't remember
When I last saw you laughing
If this world makes you crazy
And you've taken all you can bear
You call me up
Because you know I'll be there

And I'll see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful,
Like a rainbow


Hello My Beauties <3

Today i want to show of the new pretty Emma gown from Purplemoon Creations, this one of the New group gifts, you can pick up at the store now.
A elegant  and gorgeous one-shoulder dress,with beautifull flower attachments at the shoulder and waist.

Also a Sneak Peak at the stunning and unique Moondance Boutique Square Forever Love,*Exclusive* at Rock Your Rack 2014, September 1 – September 15, 2014.


Models Giving Back is pleased to present Rock Your Rack, an annual fundraising event combining the best of SL Music and Fashion to support the work of breast cancer charities and raise awareness for early detection which is critical to a positive outcome for this devastating disease.
This year’s event will support the National Breast Cancer Foundation which provides free mammograms, education, support and early detection services to anyone in need.


The Look 

Gown : :: PM :: - Emma Gown in Pink - Goup Gift - Mesh

Jewelry : Moondance Boutique - Square Forever Love @ Rock Your Rack

Nails : Moondance Boutique - Square Forever Love - For Slink -  Elegant 1 @ Rock Your Rack

Hair : Vanity Hair::- Flirt - Light Blonds

Eyeshadow : Silken Moon -  Eclipse Boho Mauve

Lips : !Silken Moon Signature Lipstick 

SkinGlam Affair - Kaelyn - Europa - 01 

Eyes IKON - Promise Eyes - Quicksilver

Lashes : *MC* - "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Poses : Ma Vie 

No comments:

Post a Comment