Thursday, August 28, 2014

Rockin

If I close my eyes, and Imagine you are here.
It'll last for awhile, before you disappear.
So I close my eyes, cause the only thing I fear
Is waking up one day, forgetting you were ever here

Darling, It's you I remember with your Red Dress on,
Dancing in the moonlight till the break of dawn.
It's you I remember dancing with your Red Dress on

And Baby it's you I remember when I hear that song,
Singin' out the chorus till your voice was gone
It's you I remember every time I hear that song


Hello Hello My Beauties

So in yesterdays blog i told you all about Rock your rack, fundraising event that goes on from  September 1 – September 15, 2014.
And today i have another great sneak peak for you guys, from !Lyrical B!zarre Templates! called Rocki,im am in love with this gowns, red an black texture and balloon style dress.
The exclusive releases from Lyrical B!zarre Templates come with 100% donation towards the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

 paired up up with the new beautiful Gia Jewelry Collection set from Zuri Jewelry,available in 12 stunning colors and an Elite version as well.

Also Hat and shoes i found at la metallique fair by  L'accessoires thats going on until 8.9.2014.


The Look

Dress : !Lyrical B!zarre Templates! - Rockin MESH @ Rock Your Rack

Jewelry : Zuri Rayna~ Gia Jewelry Collection - Copper/Black Diamond

Hat : [Modern.Couture] Jewelry - Fiorella Hat Red @L'accessoires

Shoes : *PROMAGIC*- Drug -Black @L'accessoires

Make-up : Madrid Solo -Full Face Designs- Fatal Beauty

Nails : Moondance Boutique - SlinK Avatar Enhancement - Snakes Skin

Hair : CATWA HAIR - Mimi

Eyes : IKON - Promise Eyes - Quicksilver

Hands : Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual

Feet : Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female High

Skin : -Glam Affair - Zara - Europa

Poses : Ma Vie  

Location : Alirium 

No comments:

Post a Comment