Thursday, August 21, 2014

Slow Down

Drag me out into the rain, tell me all about the pain,
I've been causing and the way it all makes sense with the weather.
Tell me he ain't coming back and no synthetic distraction
Will ever change the fact, nor make it any better.
I'll reply by walking out, illustrate the then and now,
Leave you broken like you've been left
By the ones that you love most.
I am more lost than you could know.

You still remember my face,
Back when it was pure and sober.
Back when my bones were more adequately covered.
So you say you won't stop until
You've nursed me back to me.
And I'll remain someone else,
But still admit that more than anything,
I need your beautiful slow down.


Hello Hello Everyone ...

Hope you all had a great day, and yay im looking forward to weekend, been working overtime this week, so really really looking forward to relaxing a bit :)

Anyway today i what to showcase this super cute new romper release from Nya's Shop available in 5 pattern colors and 5 soild colors.
Perfect loose outfit for that hot summer day by the pool, or just dancing around the house feeling good


I did a minimal styling todayi just wanted to keep a natural and careless feel to my look today, styled up with the new Slow Down from Vanity Hair, and the super cute Mermaid Doll from Masoom available at the Gacha Garden, for 50 L per play, im holding in my hands the rare, but also comes in 5 other cute colors,every doll includes holding animation that works with any ao.
The event will be going until the 3 of september.
Please TP to the Masoom Mainstore to pick up the LM to the event. 
 


The Look 

Outfit : *Nya's* - LastCall Romper Aqua

Hair : Vanity Hair - Slow Down -Dark Reds

Jewelry : GizzA - Nautical Set

Doll[[ Masoom ]] - Cute mermaid @ Gacha Garden

Skin : Glam Affair - Kaelyn - Europa - 01

Eyes :IKON - Promise Eyes - Paradise
 

Lashes :*MC* - "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1  

Hands :Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
 
Nails : -{ZOZ}- Shimmer Basics French Polish Huds - @ Designer Showcase 

Poses : Ma Vie  

Location : Collins Land 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment