Saturday, August 2, 2014

Summer Fun


I need your love
I need your time
When everything's wrong
You make it right
I feel so high
I come alive
I need to be free with you tonight
I need your love

I need your love

I take a deep breath every time I pass your door
I know you're there but I can't see you anymore
And that's the reason you're in the dark
I've been a stranger ever since we fell apart
And I feel so helpless here
Watch my eyes are filled with fear
Tell me do you feel the same
Hold me in your arms again

I need your love
I need your time
When everything's wrong
You make it right
I feel so high
I come alive
I need to be free with you tonight
I need your love



Hello Hello  my lovely readers

Hope you all had a wonderfull saturday.

So i what to showcase this super cute and lovely top and skirt new outfit from Zanze, called Harper, as super fun summer outfit, and available in 6 cool colors with print.
Perfect for a hot summer day sipping drinks,at the beach.


I paired the Harper outfit up with some awesome accessories from the Trend Fashion Fair that now running until the 12 of august.
A paor of super chic gold earrings from [Modern.Couture], and sexy killer heels from EMPORIUM -  the Debbie Shoes for slink high feet.
And Last the pretty ::Enchanted Ink:: [Heart Nails]  and lashes
all these available at The Trend Fashion Fair .

The Look

Outfit : [ZE] - Harper Outfit

Hair : [LeLutka] -SALOME hair/Light Blonde

Earrings : [Modern.Couture] Jewelry - Spiked Gold @ Trend Fashion Fair

Necklace : [ glow ] studio - Early Morning Earth Gold Set

Bracelet : [Amarelo Manga] - Bracelet Antonella [Gold]

Hands :Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female -casual

Nails : ::Enchanted Ink::-  [Heart Nails] @ Trend Fashion Fair

Make - Up : [mock] - Azucar Makeover [eye/liner/lip

Feet :Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High 

Heels : EMPORIUM - Debbie Shoes @ Trend Fashion Fair

Lashes :::Enchanted Ink:: - [Intense Eyelashes] @ Trend Fashion Fair

Eyes : IKON Promise Eyes - Paradise

Skin :Glam Affair - Kaelyn - Europa - 01

Poses : WetCat 

No comments:

Post a Comment