Sunday, September 14, 2014

Andrina - @ .PENUMBRA. AW14

Help, I have done it again
I have been here many times before
Hurt myself again today
And the worst part is there's no one else to blame

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small and needy
Warm me up
And breathe me

Ouch I have lost myself again
Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found,
Yeah I think that I might break
I've lost myself again and I feel unsafe
(Sia -Breathe Me)



Hello Hello My wonderfull Readers ....

Today i want to showcase this very sexy and chic black and gold leather top and pants outfit from Zanze New release at PENUMBRA. Autumn/Winter Fashion Week (AW14),  thats running from 13th – 22nd of September.

This outfit is for sure a Must have for your sexy Wardrobe !!

September 14th - Sunday AW14 Schedule
12PM Rapture
1PM Holyshirt | NoName | GLITTER
2PM Modern Couture
4PM After Party with Rina Edenflower of Energy Club

Entrance A
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/zanze%20two/139/199/61



paired up with the new super sexy killer heels from -ZOZ- at the Thrift Shop 6.0 Sept 10th - Oct 1st.
The Heel works with Slink high feet.

Im really in love with the chain detail on the heels and the little blue heart in the black leather.



The Look

Outfit : [ZE] - Andrina - @ .PENUMBRA. AW14

Heels : -{ZOZ}- Sadie Heels - Dark Blue (slink high) - @ the Thrift Shop

Nails : -{ZOZ}- Soft Silver Tips Polish (slink)

Jewelry :Chop Zuey - Miracle set

Hair : Vanity Hair - Alala -Dark Reds


Skin : -Glam Affair - Neva skin - Europa

Hands :Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual

Feet : Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female High      

Eyes : IKON -Promise Eyes - Quicksilver

Lashes : *MC* - "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

LipsGlam Affair - CLEO - lipstick - ( Fatpack )

Poses : PosESion 

No comments:

Post a Comment