Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Handle @The Instruments


Riding on a mare through the forrest of doom
Last beams of our sun gently fading away
Creatures of the dark lord started to croon
Waving swords of fire as I made my way back home
Remember when this bird brought the news today
It flattered around and sang .


In a sad, sad way

I had to come here to make up my mind
Tryin’ to be strong and never never ever
start to cry
And I was singin the birds song:
Once there was you where I go where I standw
hat  I see what to do I think I might be
In love with you
(but) now that I know all the places I was

I was all by myself, no never ever did you
Love me too
Maybe it was wrong to kill that bird
But I was sick and mad of all that crazy
Things I heard
I offered my soul to ev’rybody this night
But even the devil himself just refused to
Take up this fight
Now a cold wind’s blowin’ up and down the fields

I think I’m a lovelorn
 (by Skajj Resident)





Hello Hello Agian my Lovlies <3

The second post of the day features this awesome unique outfit in fall colors from Lyrical Bizarre,designer of  Lyrical B!zarre Templates, this stunning outfit is available at this september round of The Instruments that goes on until the 28th, this round features a Fall theme, and filled with awesome Fall Must haves ...so get down and grab these creations before its to late.


Styled up with the cool nail polish from -ZOZ- the beautiful Diamonds mesh nails are available at A Clockwork Spiral starting Sept 15th - Oct 1st  50% of each sale goes to the kidney foundation.

Also for Slink high feet the matching -{ZOZ}- Iona Heels in Ruby , i am in love with these unique heels and i think they fit perfectly with the outfit.








The Look

Outfit : !Lyrical B!zarre Templates! -Handle  @The Instruments


Heels : -{ZOZ}- Iona Heels - Ruby (slink high) - @ A Clockwork Spiral

Nails : -{ZOZ}- Iona - Silver Mesh Nails (slink))- @ A Clockwork Spiral

Hair : Exile::- Dream of Paradise - Dark Reds

Jewelry and eyepatch : GizzA - Papillon Set [Brown]

 Eyes : IKON -Promise Eyes - Quicksilver

Lashes : *MC*-  "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Make - Up : Madrid Solo- Runway Designs- Soft Sacrifices Golden

Skin-Glam Affair - Zara - Europa


Hands : Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 

Feet : Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female High  

Poses : Ma Vie ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment