Monday, September 8, 2014

Rock the Newsrack

Don't stop me talking 'bout love
How'm I gonna find what I'm dreaming of
Don't stop me talking 'bout love
I got to find what I'm dreaming of

Always gotta be the lioness
Taking care of everybody else
A woman like me needs love
A woman like me needs a man to be
Stronger than herself


A sweet man to cling to
And whisper sweet things to
Cause a full woman must do
What a full woman must do
How about I be me
And you be you
And you be you 


Hello hello Everyone ...

Wow there is so many awesome events going on,this fall, its hard to keep up with all the greatness :D

Today im showcaseing the super classic and chic Rock the Newsrack jacket and pants outfit from designer Malicia Python, owner of Silken Moon.
Available at Rock your Rack fundraising event.


To give just a bit of shine and color to the outfit i paired it up with jewelry from  .:JUMO:.  called Consort  featuriing Yellow Diamonds this you can also find at Rock your Rack !!

Also from 24 Squared event, im wearing the cool Moondance Boutique - Chucks nailpolish in black,the HUD comes with 10 awesome color choices,to suit your every need ...

 Last the super cool killer heels is new from SYS-designs called VIXEN, work with Slink high feet.

with this styling you will surely look unique and ready for anything !



The Look 

Outfit : Silken Moon - Rock the Newsrack Female -@ Rock Your Rack


Jewelry : .:JUMO:. - Consort Yellow Diamonds Jewelry Set - @ Rock Your Rack


Nails : Moondance Boutique - SLink Chucks - @ The 24²

Heels : [sYs] - VIXEN heels - black - (Slink High Foot)

Lips : Silken Moon - Karla Lips

Hair : [sYs] - HANAYO Hair - DARK Pack - (Accessory Color HUD)

Eyes : IKON -Promise Eyes - Quicksilver

Lashes : *MC* - "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Skin : -Glam Affair - Zara - Europa 

Hands : Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1 



Feet : Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female High   


Tattoo : :Little Pricks: Tell me a Story  Face Tattoo

Pose pic 1 = Ma Vie 

No comments:

Post a Comment