Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The 24² - ELISON

I walk around lost and confused
People all around me racing
I want the world to stop and look at me so that I don't feel so alone
I'm getting smaller and smaller baby
In this world I'm feeling colder and colder baby
Can't you see that when I wear my pink dress I feel so lovely
In my pink dress
I feel so fresh all made-up and new
In my little pink dress
The world sees me and I feel like I am not all by myself
I can see I'm getting taller and taller baby
And I feel so much warmer and warmer baby
And I know that I will be ok today
In my pink dress


Hey hey Everyone one <3

Today i have another super cute outfit from the The 24², from designer giulia aura, the exclusive ELISON dress, comes with a texture change hud were you can pick between 10 cool colors and patterns, to suit your every need.Remember  this dress is exclusively for The 24 Squares Event, is a unique item, only a few pieces will be sold at this event, then it will be removed from the world and not go on sale again.

Also wearing .:JUMO:. Superb Jewelry that you can also grab at the 24 Squared event.


The Look

Dress : ***GIULIADESIGN*** -  ELISON - @ The 24²

Jewelry : .:JUMO:. - Superb Jewelry @ The 24²

Hands and Nails : Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual

Eyeshadow : Madrid Solo- Runway Designs- Soft Sacrifices Lavender

Lips : Glam Affair - CLEO - lipstick

Eyes : IKON - Promise Eyes - Moor

Lashes : *MC* - "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Skin : -Glam Affair - Zara - Europa

Hair : Vanity Hair::- Flirt - Light Blonds

Boots : **Dirty Princess** - Legend Princess  Mesh Boots -Pink

Pose : Ma Vie 

Location : Alirium   





No comments:

Post a Comment