Monday, September 1, 2014

The Instruments

I was scared of dentists and the dark
I was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations
Oh, all my friends are turning green
You're the magician's assistant in their dream

Oh, and they come unstuck

Lady, running down to the riptide
Taken away to the dark side
I wanna be your left hand man
I love you when you're singing that song
And I got a lump in my throat
'Cause you're gonna sing the words wrong


I just wanna, I just wanna know
If you're gonna, if you're gonna stay
I just gotta, I just gotta know
I can't have it, I can't have it any other way
I swear she's destined for the screen
Closest thing to Michelle Pfeiffer that you've ever seen, oh

Lady, running down to the riptide
Taken away to the dark side
I wanna be your left hand man
I love you when you're singing that song
And I got a lump in my throat
'Cause you're gonna sing the words wrong



Hello my beauties

Hope you all doing good and had a great weekend, im very excited to have become a blogger for The Instruments, this round runs from Today and until the 28th of september, this rounds theme is Whisper in the Time - Fall.
And here is my first showcase for the event :D



Today im showcasing for you all CASTIEL by creator Raven Aeranae ,unique bliss gown for this round. A slim fit gown featuring a sleeveless lace bolero, i really enjoy looking at this gown and the play with animal print and lace wonderfully crafted in the texture of the gown, definitely a fall must-have that will make heads turn.
Paired up with the stunning new Lazuri Marzia Complete jewelry set and make-up from Madrid solo.



The Look

Gown : CASTIEL - Bliss Dress - @The Instruments

Jewelry : Lazuri- Marzia Complete Set

Make-up : Madrid Solo - Full Face Designs- Spotted Owl

Hair : Miamai - Lika - Blacks

HairbandLaGyo - Peony widow

Nails : Moondance Boutique - SlinK Avatar Enhancement Flower Flames

Hands : Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1

Eyes IKON -Promise Eyes - Quicksilver

Lashes : *MC* - "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Skin : -Glam Affair - Zara - Europa

Poses : Ma Vie !

No comments:

Post a Comment