Thursday, September 4, 2014

Whisper in the Time

You could be my someone
you could be my scene
you know that i'll protect you
from all of the obscene
I wonder what you're doing
imagine where you are
there's oceans in between us
but that's not very far

Can you take it all away
can you take it all away
well ya shoved it in my face
this pain you gave to me
Can you take it all away
can you take it all away
well ya shoved it in my face

Everyone is changing
there's noone left that's real
to make up your own ending
and let me know just how you feel
cause I am lost without you
I cannot live at all
my whole world surrounds you
I stumble then I crawl

Hey hey Everyone ...

Hope your haveing a great week so far, today i want to showcase another of the awesome designs from the new round of The Instruments, that is going on until the 28th of september.
From Designer Pippi Moonites, the bright and colorfull new Silvana cocktail dress, with  lace bolero jacket, and a big silk band around the waist.
With this  glam dress you will be ready for a night out on the town ;)


Paired up up with the new beautiful Gia Jewelry Collection set from Zuri Jewelry,available in 12 stunning colors and an Elite version as well.
Beautifull eyeshadow from Blacklace fitting the color of the dress.



The Look

Dress : Ro' e Buni' - Silvana @The Instruments

Jewelry : Zuri Rayna~ Gia Jewelry Collection - Copper/Black Diamond

Hair : ^;^CaTwA^;^  - Mesh Marilena Hair

Eyeshadow : ~Blacklace Beauty~  Disco Shadows

Lips : VIVID [PBS] Lipstick - Pastel Pack

Nails : **{FORMANAILS}**- For Slink Hand - ELEGANT1-Design-PUNK

Shoes : Bens Boutique - Pamela Stiletto - (Slink High Feet)

Eyes :  IKON -Promise Eyes - Quicksilver

Lashes :*MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1 
 
Skin :LAQ- Mima pale
 
Hands : Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1

Feet :Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High  

Poses :Ma Vie 

No comments:

Post a Comment