Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Dot-be - Deange Gown

Tiny raindrops salute gravity
The pavement smells like the taste of blood
I need to get out of here - even the trees are gilded
Smiles ooze of depression with no creative perks

I've overstayed my welcome in this life
And it seems as though time won't tell you exactly what you'd like
I've given up on waving off the flies that have blackened my mind -
My sugarcoated mind

Why can't I whistle? And why can't I cry?
Why can't I be the way I wish I liked?
I guess I have The Weirds
Which truth is true? And which real is real?
Why must we whistle to what we cannot feel?
I guess I have The Weirds, oh I have them bad, and it's so sad
/KATIE COSTELLO



Hi agian all !!

Smiles im very happy to showcase for you,this very pretty gown from Dot.Be,called Deange, a gown designed to make you stand out and shine !!
now available at the Dot.Be new Mainstore in 7 beautiful colors and patterns,to suit every style and taste !!




The Look 

Gown : Dot-be - Deange Gown

Lips : !Silken Moon  - Signature Lipstick

Necklace :   Lazuri  - Perlline Necklace

BraceletsLazuri  - Shaina Freshwater Pearls Complete Set

Rings : Eclectica  - Swirly Dress Ring

HairMagika - Dots

Nails-{ZOZ}- Fall Sweetheart

Beautymarks :.:JUMO:. - Chanel Beauty Marks  
 
Skin : Glam Affair - Kaelyn - Europa - 01
 
 
 
Eyes :IKON -Promise Eyes - Quicksilver
 
Lashes : *MC*-  "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1  
 
Hands : Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1



Poses : *PosESioN* 

No comments:

Post a Comment