Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Never forget

I can never forget
The way you held your arms around me
I guess I have to admit
I was afraid to end up lonely

Can't imagine life without you
Cause I don't wanna have another lover
Yes I adore you
But I won't be coming back

Did it make you feel good to see me hurt
To see me hurting
Happy to see you broke me first
Hey baby do you believe
You gave me what you thought I deserve
Do you believe you conquered what
(by Medina)



Hello Hello Everyone !!

Today im Happy to be showcaseing from Lybra!, a new cool sweater dress, the new Tera Dress is comfy and chic, a must have for your Fall/Winter Wardrobe.
Available in 5 plaid colors, and also in playful Red, Multi-Green, Yellow & Multi-Blue.


Also wearing the new -ZOZ-  Elegant Romance nailpoilsh for Slink hands and feet, in 9 soild metalic colors  with an exquisite design and faded dark tips.
This pretty Polish is available at the Body Mod Expo October 10th - 31st.


 Last i paried it up with the new beautiful Harmony jewelry set from Zuri Rayna, in a stunning Black Diamond/Pearl combination. The set costs 299L and group members receive a 25% discount.



The Look

Dress : !:Lybra:! - Tera Multi-Green

Jewelry Zuri Rayna~ Harmony -Black Diamond/Pearl

Nails : -{ZOZ}- Elegant Romance (slink) -@ Body Mod Expo

Ring : {Indyra} - Cerise Cluster Ring: Blanc et Noir

ClutchIndy&Co.: - Snakeskin Clutch -Noir

Boots Maitreya - Mesh Jazz Boots * Black

Hair : Vanity Hair:: - Bonnie-Dark Reds

Make-Up : Madrid Solo - Eye Makeup Designs-Lying Eyes

Hands : Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual    

Skin-Glam Affair - Zara - Europa
 

Eyes : IKON -Promise Eyes - Quicksilver

Lashes : *MC*-  "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1 


Poses : Ma Vie  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment