Sunday, October 26, 2014

Radio

Not even they can stop me now
Boy, I’ll be flying overhead
Their heavy words can’t bring me down
Boy I've been raised from the dead

No one even knows how hard life was
I don't even think about it now because
I've finally found you
Oh, sing it to me

Now my life is sweet like cinnamon
Like a fucking dream I'm living in
Baby love me cause I'm playing on the radio
/Lana Del Ray 

Hello Everyone !!

Showcaseing a super cool release from Baboom Couture designer Kyra Camel, a mesh tank top featuring a black vest.
Paired up with a black pencil skirt from Purplemoon Creations Keep Calm and Give Me Candy Hunt ! This hunt is ONLY FOR GROUP MEMBERS and will be ungoing until the 31st.


 Also wearing a spooky and funny nailpolish from -ZOZ-called  Mummy polish. A perfect and very different edition to your Halloween wardrobe !!



The Look

Top and Vest : Baboom-Chery-vest-tanktop-dark

Skirt : :: PM :: Break Skirt @ :: PM :: Keep Calm and Give Me Candy

Nails : -{ZOZ}- Mummy Single polish (slink)

Jewelry : Chop Zuey - Don't Call Me Betty - Texture Change Set

ClutchIndy&Co.: - Snakeskin Clutch -Noir

Make -up : .:JUMO:.  - Chanel Dubai Face Lines Silver

Hair : Tameless Hair - Kellie - Naturals

Heels Bens Boutique - Pamela Stiletto - (Slink High Feet)

Skin : Glam Affair - Kaelyn - Europa - 01
 

Eyes :IKON -Promise Eyes - Quicksilver
 
Lashes : *MC*-  "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1  
 
Hands : Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1 and Elegant


Feet : Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female High   

Poses : *PosESioN* 

No comments:

Post a Comment