Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Wild roses

Hello My Beauties <3


Today im showcasing the new Eva Gown,from ZANZE !
A beautiful elegant silk one shoulder dress, includes a coloring hud for different outfit colors. 


From the first day I saw her I knew she was the one
She stared in my eyes and smiled
For her lips were the colour of the roses
That grew down the river, all bloody and wild 

 On the second day I brought her a flower
She was more beautiful than any woman I'd seen
I said, "Do you know where the wild roses grow
So sweet and scarlet and free?"
On the second day he came with a single red rose
Said: "Will you give me your loss and your sorrow"
I nodded my head, as I lay on the bed
He said, "If I show you the roses, will you follow?" 
(by Nick Cave)

 The Look 

Gown : [ZE] -Eva Gown

Heels : ..::Energie::..  - Tinker Heels Black

Fan : from Violator-Duchesse-White- Haute JewelrySet (group gift)

Collar and head piece : Violator- NightLight -WhiteSilver

Bracelets and Rings :[MANDALA] - LOTUS Chain Bracelet&Hand ring/black

Hair : ~Tableau Vivant~ Campbell hair - Equinox

Nails : -{ZOZ}- Elegant Romance (slink) -@ Body Mod Expo

Eyes : IKON -Promise Eyes - Quicksilver
 

Skin-Glam Affair - Zara - Europa

Lashes : *MC*-  "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1  
 
Hands : Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1



Feet : Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female High  

Poses *PosESioN*

 

No comments:

Post a Comment