Sunday, November 30, 2014

Dark Angel

An angelface smiles to me
Under a headline of tragedy
That smile used to give me warmth
Farewell - no words to say
beside the cross on your grave
and those forever burning candles

Needed elsewhere
to remind us of the shortness of our time
Tears laid for them
Tears of love, tears of fear
Bury my dreams, dig up my sorrows
Oh, Lord why
the angels fall first

Not relieved by thougts of Shangri-La
Nor enlightened by lessons of Christ
I'll never understand the meaning of the right
Ignorance lead me into the light

Sing me a song
of your beauty
of your kingdom
Let the melodies of your harps
caress those whom we still need

Yesterday we shook hands
My friend
Today a moonbeam lightens my path
My guardian /Nightwish
 Hi Everyone !

Today im showcaseing the new Dark Angel Gown from Kyra Camel Owner of Baboom Couture!!
This Black gown includes the unique wings and the mysterious face mask.
If your on the look out for something diffrent for this years christmas events, that will make you stand out and turn heads , this is a inventory must-have for you !


I paried it up with the stunningly beautiful Elizabetha Jewelry & Nail Set from Moondance Boutique, with its lace and red roses and gothic design its a perfect fit for the Dark Angel gown !!
The set you can find at the Jewelry & Accessory Expo 2014, that will start on Dec 5th !!




The Look 

Gown, wings and mask : Baboom-Dark Angel-Mesh dress

Jewelry and Nails : Moondance Jewels - Elizabetha Jewelry & Nail Set @ Jewelry & Accessory Expo (LM not out yet )

Hair : Zibska ~ Arnelle Deux

Skin : Glam Affair - Zara - Europa - 01       
   

Eyes :IKON -Promise Eyes - Quicksilver        
   
 
Lashes*MC*-  "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1         
   
 
Hands :Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female- elegant 1 

Poses : Wicca's Wardrobe 

No comments:

Post a Comment