Monday, November 3, 2014

Ever An' Angel @SNEAK PEEK

You're gone and I gotta stay
High all the time
To keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
High all the time
To keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
Spend my days locked in a haze
Trying to forget you babe
I fall back down
Gotta stay high all my life
To forget I'm missing you
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
/Tove Lo 




Hello Hello  my lovelies <3


Today im showcaseing this Magick Gown in Amethyst from Ever An' Angel , thats a part of this first round of SNEAK PEEK !!!SNEAK PEEK end on the 5th, so hurry up if you want to get your hands on some of the great designs at this first round !!!


Paired it up with the very unique Alfihar collar from Zibska !! Also the hair im very is a group gift from Zibska and comes in all colors including hairbases aswell!!



The Look 

Gown : Ever An' Angel  - Night Magick Gown - Amethyst -@ SNEAK PEEK

Collar : Zibska ~ Alfihar

Feet Straps :  Zibska ~ Kiele Foot Straps

Hair : Zibska ~ Helka

Eyeshadow : MONS - SAVAGE / Makeups - Eyeshadow Soul

Lips : Glam Affair - CLEO - lipstick

Nails : Moondance Boutique - SlinK Avatar Enhancement - Snakes Skin

Skin : Glam Affair - Zara - Europa - 01

Eyes :IKON -Promise Eyes - Quicksilver

Lashes :  *MC*-  "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1 

Hands :Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1

Feet : Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female High     


Poses : *PosESioN* 

No comments:

Post a Comment