Monday, November 24, 2014

.:JUMO:. - Carlton Gown

Starlight
I will be chasing the starlight
Until the end of my life
I don't know if it's worth it anymore

Hold you in my arms
I just wanted to hold
You in my arms

My life
You electrify my life
Let's conspire to ignite
All the souls that would die just to feel alive

But I'll never let you go
If you promised not to fade away
Never fade away
/Muse



Hey hey agian my awesome readers !!

Next i want to showcase the new .:JUMO:. Carlton Gown in White, from the creative designer June Monteiro !
This stunning gown with its unique brocades and embroyderies is available in 5 beautiful colors , and you can grab it on Marketplace or the Inworld Store, it comes complete with the very unique and cool skull head piece in black and gold and gold bone bangles !


The Carlton Gown, will make you stand out in the crowd, and turn all eyes on you, so if you love the lime light this is the perfect gown for you !!





The Look

Gown + Head piece and bone bangles : .:JUMO:. - Carlton Gown - White

Necklace : Lazuri  - Marzia

Hair : Magika -  Flourish

Eyeshadow : Madrid Solo -Show Designs- Trinity

Lips : Madrid Solo -Lip Designs- Facade Lips

Glitter Mask : Madrid Solo -Mesh Glitter Mask

Nails : Miamai - LacquerSublime- Witchcraft Light Armor - Elegant1

Skin : Glam Affair - Zara - Europa - 01       
 
Eyes :IKON -Promise Eyes - Quicksilver        
 
Lashes*MC*-  "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1         
 
Hands :Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female- Casual 
 
Poses : Ma Vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment