Wednesday, November 26, 2014

[LIZ] @SNEAK PEEK

I find it hard to win
Back on the ground again
I feel like giving in
But you're my second wind

Don't you ever tire
Facing all my fires
I don't need no one but you right now
So, I say

Oh, my friend, you're holding out your hand
I take it like an oar from the depth
Hey, Lifesaver, I'm drowning in despair
But you're fighting for me right until the end.
You pull me back to land and save me once again

You help me wash away
The insane mistakes I made
And I see it in your face
My only source of grace

No, I don't take for granted
All the time you've wasted
Making sacrifices for a fool
So, I say

You lift me higher,
You hold the fire,
You make me strong enough to stay
You lift me higher,
You hold the fire,
Made up stand tall
But without you I'd fall
/Sunrise Avenue





Hello Hello My lovely readers !!

Hope your are all doing great and are haveing a good day so far !!

It’s Fall almost Winter and its all new round for SNEAK PEEK. Out talented designers have come together with exclusive and sophisticated pieces focused on luxurious and affordable style that will put YOU, on the fashion forefront!!
The event runs from Nov 25th to December 5th. Make sure to take a Chic SNEAK PEEK!


And today im showcaseing for you all this very casual and chic jumpsuit, with a low cut back,and also open in the sides adding a sexy touch to the new Gian Jumpsuit from designer Liziaah Lavecchia!
This fierce jumpsuit is now available in 4 stunning colors, at the new round for SNEAK PEEK !! Hurry and grab this before is too late !!!


Paired the jumpsuit up with a very cool and unique hat from Baoba called Melancolia, that i found wandering around the SaliMar Sim yesterday!

Also wearing the stunning and elegant new Jazlyn Heels, for Slink High feet in a soft and shiney Camel color, available at this round of the Cosmopolitan Sale Room from Nov 23rd - Dec 6th.

Also today im striking a pose with  poses from Wicca Merlin owner of Wicca's Wardrobe,you can find a big varietie of stunning and creative poses at the WW Mainstore !!



The Look

Jumpsuit :[LIZ]  - Mesh Gian - jumpsuit - @ SNEAK PEEK

HatBaoba - Melancolia - @ SaliMar Sim

Necklace and Earrings : LaGyo - Hamsa set Gold -@ FaMESHed

Bracelet : =Zenith= - Black Leather Pearl Stone Bracelet

Ring : (Yummy)  - Boho Ring Set - Black


Hair : Vanity Hair:: -Guns & Pearls -Dark Reds

Heels : -{ZOZ}- Jazlyn Heels - Camel - @ Cosmopolitan Sale Room

NailsMiamai - LacquerSublime- Witchcraft Light Armor - Elegant1

Long Lashes :Boudoir - Serious eyeliner

Normal Lashes :*MC*-  "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1    


Eyeshadow : Madrid Solo- Runway Designs- Soft Sacrifices Golden

LipsSilken Moon - Karla Lips - Gold/Rose

Skin : Glam Affair - Neva - Europa - 01

Eyes :IKON -Promise Eyes - Quicksilver
 
Hands :Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1

Feet : Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female High      


Poses : Wicca's Wardrobe 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment