Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Loordes of London@ The Instruments

Driving in the fast lane
Counting mile marker signs
The empty seat beside me
Keeps you on my mind

Livin' in the heartache
Was never something I pursued
I can't keep on chasing
What I can't be for you

Ooh skies are black and blue
I'm thinking about you
Here in the calm after the storm

Tears on the highway
Water in my eyes
This rain ain't gonna change us
So what's the use to cry?

I could say I'm sorry
But I don't wanna lie
I just wanna know if staying
Is better than goodbye

Ooh skies are black and blue
I'm thinking about you
Here in the calm after the storm

Ooh after all that we've been through
There ain't nothing new
Here in the calm after the storm

Maybe I can find you
Down this broken line
Maybe you can find me
Guess we'll know in time
/THE COMMON LINNETS


Hi Everyone

Today i have more goddies to showcase from this round of the instruments!
Today im wearing a cool green dark jacket with a top under paired up with some slim fit jeans from Loordes of London, a classic and chic fall must have for your SL wardrobe !!


Also wearing a new sweet nailpolish from -ZOZ-  available at the black dot project, this month until 21th, new and fresh  classy, detailed black paw print polish with black metallic tips.

The killer heels are new from Baboom Couture and fits with Slink high feet, and has a cute chaine rose detaile on the heels.



The Look

Jacket and Top : Loordes of London-Le Pecq - @ The Instruments

Pants : Loordes of London -Pecq Down Under - @ The Instruments

Nails :-{ZOZ}- Black Paw Print - Natural Polish - @ The Black Dot Project

Heels : Baboom - DOLORES

Earrings : (Yummy) - Wreath Earrings - Silver

Necklace : (Yummy) - True Believer Charm Necklace

Bracelet : (Yummy)  - Native Daydream

Rings : (Yummy)  - Boho Ring Set - Black

Hair :  .:EMO-tions:.  - * AMITA * reds-pack

Skin : Glam Affair - Zara - Europa - 01

Eyes :IKON -Promise Eyes - Quicksilver


Lashes*MC*-  "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1 


Hands :Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1

Feet :
Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female High      


Poses : Ma Vie !     

No comments:

Post a Comment