Wednesday, November 19, 2014

[[ Masoom ]] @ The Instruments

Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you
/John Legend


Waves hi agian everyone <3

Next im showcaseing for you all a lovely jacket and long dress in a pretty dark blue tone from Masoom, called Indra.
Available at this round of the Instruments !
Also useing the poses from PosESion, that you can also grab at this round, hurry up before its to late.


 Im also wearing my cool bi-colored lipstick from Silken Moon, and also blue shiney pumps for slink medium feet a cool Silken Moon gacha item !!



The Look

Outfit : [[ Masoom ]]  - Indra Outfit - @ The Instruments 

Necklace : (Yummy) - True Believer Charm Necklace

Rings : (Yummy)  - Boho Ring Set - Black


Earrings : aisling. - Papillon Mimic Earrings

Lips :Silken Moon - Karla Lips - Blue/nude

Hair : ^;^CaTwA^;^ -  Mesh Stella V2 Hair 

Skin : Glam Affair - Zara - Europa - 01
 
Eyes :IKON -Promise Eyes - Paradise     

Lashes*MC*-  "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1   
 
Hands :Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1
 
Feet : Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female Medium

Poses*PosESioN*  - Side Set - @ The Instruments 

No comments:

Post a Comment