Tuesday, November 18, 2014

*Nya's* @ The Instruments

Can you feel it?
Now it's coming back we can steal it.
If we bridge this gap,
I can see you
Through the curtains of the waterfall.

When I lost it,
Yeah you held my hand,
But I tossed it,
Didn't understand,
You were waiting,
As I dove into the waterfall.

Can you feel my love?
Bombs away,

Well we rushed it,
Moving away to fast.
That we crushed it,
But it's in the past.
We can make this leap,
Through the curtains of the waterfall.

Now I'm falling down,
Through the crashing sound.
And you've come around,
At the curtains of the waterfall.

And you rushed to me,
And it sets us free.
So I fall to my knees,
At the curtains of the waterfall.
/ SHEPPARD


Hey hey my lovlies !

Hope you are all haveing a good week so far !?

I know ...I know !

I have been a bit lazy with my blogging in November, but my RL has been a up and down rollercoasterride for me lately, and alot of things has been comeing my way mostly alot of stressful stuff that i will not get into here.
But trying to get my post out as often as i can !


First off im showcaseing this super cool new dress from *Nya's Shop called Happy dress, in blue available in 5 stunning colors and patterns at this round of the Instruments !!


The super cute and cool nailpolish is from -ZOZ - ,called  Balloon Animal polish , This item is available at Cirque De Seraphim a multi-sim, circus themed sales event featuring designers with new creations.
50% of the sales of this polish goes to the ASPCA (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. )

Today im Poseing with new cool poses from Mavi Beck owner of Ma Vie poses !
This new set is made for Lazy Sunday and is still available at the store for only 65L, better hurry before its to late, the pack also includes 10 mirrored poses ..could it get any better ??


The Look

Dress : *Nya's* - Happy Dress  - Blue - @ The Instruments

Jewelry : Lazuri  - Precise Frimon

Heels : -{ZOZ}- Marilyn Heels

Nails : -{ZOZ}- Balloon Animal polish -  @ Cirque De Seraphim

Hair : [LeLutka]-SALOME

Skin : Glam Affair - Zara - Europa - 01
 

Eyes :IKON -Promise Eyes - Paradise
 

Lashes*MC*-  "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1 
 
Hands :Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1

Feet : Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female High   

Poses : Ma Vie. - So She  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment