Sunday, November 16, 2014

ZANZE - Corazon

Baby, can’t you see
I’m calling
A guy like you
Should wear a warning
It’s dangerous
I’m fallin’

There’s no escape
I can’t wait
I need a hit
Baby, give me it
You’re dangerous
I’m lovin’ it

Too high
Can’t come down
Losing my head
Spinning ‘round and ‘round
Do you feel me now

With a taste of your lips
I’m on a ride
You're toxic I'm slipping under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I’m addicted to you
Don’t you know that you’re toxic
And I love what you do
Don’t you know that you’re toxic
/Britney Spears


 Hello My Awesome Readers !

Today im showcaseing this new beautiful woolen turtleneck dress with cool shine effect called Corazon, from designer Fuzz Lennie available at Zanze,a stunning must-have for all the wonderfull fall parties !!


Im also wearing from .:JUMO:. Fashion and Beauty, very cool and unique jewelry that comes in the new West Coast Jumpsuit, outfit ! that i will be showcaseing in a later post ;)

The Killer heels is also from .:JUMO:. fits Slink High feet !!




The Look 

Dress : ZANZE  - Corazon

Heels : From - .:JUMO:. - TriBeCa Set Black

Jewelry : From -  .:JUMO:.  - West Coast Jumpsuit

Make - Up : Miamai -LesMakeups - Maudite I

Nails : Miamai - LacquerSublime- Witchcraft Light Armor - Elegant1

Hair : ! Sugarsmack !  : Sashon - Red Hots

Lashes : Boudoir - Serious eyeliner

Skin : Glam Affair - Zara - Europa - 01

Eyes :IKON -Promise Eyes - Quicksilver

 
Hands :Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1

Feet :
Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female High      


Poses : Ma Vie !       

No comments:

Post a Comment